Native 32 and 64-bit linux Flash 10 Preview Release available

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 21 15:37:36 UTC 2010

| Subject: [TLUG]: Native 32 and 64-bit linux Flash 10 Preview Release available

| Bad news
| ========

The bad news is that this Flash is vulnerable with an
already-exploited "zero-day" bug.  This was announced last Monday (a
week ago).  They would released a new version yesterday but that might
not apply to Preview Releases.

<http://www.adobe.com/support/security/advisories/apsa10-03.html>

Another reason that I feel smug about not running Flash.  But I have
to admit that there are a number of things that this cuts me off from.
Like most restaurant sites -- why is that?