Moving to IPv6

Anton Verevkin anton-P5WJPa9AKEc1GQ1Ptb7lUw at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 18 01:45:51 UTC 2010

By the way does anyone know where I can buy a set of provider-independent
IPv6 addresses for myself and what is the approx. price for that? I saw
that if you already owe your PI addresses, Hurricane Electric ipv6
tunnel broker can do BGP with you over the tunnel. That could be a good
choice for multihoming - a BGP session with one larger ISP for the primary
path and a regular cheap ipv4 ISP with a tunnel to Hurricane Electric as a
backup. I just have no idea on how expensive it is.

Thanks
--
Best regards,

Anton Verevkin