O'Reilly Ebooks special

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 15 12:12:22 UTC 2010

I've just received an email from O'Reilly.  Apparently they're having a
special today, where you can buy some Ebooks for $9.99
http://oreilly.com/store/ddccc.html?utm_content=em-orm-DDCCC-direct&utm_campaign=Book+%26+Video+Promos&utm_source=iPost&utm_medium=email&imm_mid=063035&cmp=em-orm-DDCCC-direct
<http://oreilly.com/store/ddccc.html?utm_content=em-orm-DDCCC-direct&utm_campaign=Book+%26+Video+Promos&utm_source=iPost&utm_medium=email&imm_mid=063035&cmp=em-orm-DDCCC-direct>

Of course, if you already own a paper copy of an O'Reilly book, you can
buy the Ebook version for $4.99 at any time.  Also, their books are DRM
free and available in a variety of formats.  Once you've bought an
Ebook, you're entitled to all updates for free.

I read Ebooks with FBreader on both my desktop computer and Nexus One
smartphone.