Off-topic: My employer is looking for 2-3 more Linux people

Collier-Brown, David (LNG-CAN) David.Collier-Brown-ghy6y1RO5ssFyWsGDH9TEg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 13 16:26:17 UTC 2010

  Lexis Nexis, the legal publishing company (whom you may know as
QuickLaw) needs as many as three junior through intermediate Linux
people, for a long-term effort refactoring their Web and eBook
publishing systems.

  If you're interested you primarily need Linux and text processing
experience, either XML processing or classic lexing and parsing. It
would also help if you also know agile methods, java and at least one
scripting language.

  I'll be at Tuesday's meeting, anyone interested can speak to me
afterwards, and I'm of course also available by email.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,
(905) 479-2665 x306