hey all

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 15:20:16 UTC 2010

this is not very helpful but it used to be the case that you could invoke
openoffice with a command-line switch that would allow you to do a
conversation directly  The tool unoconv may help with this (didn't work for
my needs, which are different):
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/

At one point I didn eed to do this automatically for all my documents, and I
set up some script or other to do it -- but that was ages ago before I
realized how lousy openoffice is & how much better emacs works; so in the
interim I've lost that...