Computer store fire

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 6 16:21:48 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> The Canada Computers store at College and Bathurst was destroyed by fire.
> http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/857192--6-alarm-fire-in-kensington-market?bn=1

This is unfortunate, I did like being able to easily / quickly compare
prices between Canada Computers and the other shops along that stretch
of College St. between Spadina and Bathurst. Now for visiting Canada
Computers, I guess I will have to go to Yonge and Finch :-( .

The one bit of good news in all this being that nobody was killed and
from the sound of things, no serious injuries.

Colin McGregor