forwarding *some* web traffic to a virtual machine

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 6 06:16:34 UTC 2010

you can have services on different ports (8080, etc), and just forward those port onto the os on the vm.(iptables).
If you have to keep both listening on 80, have the vm os on a unroutable ip, and use a apache proxy to
forward appropriately (from the host).

tl

--
ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>