TV Tuner in reverse?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 2 20:11:21 UTC 2010

I didn't know HDMI cables ran that long.  Probably, got confused with VGA
cables.
Yes, for my immediate need, 5-10m HDMI cable will be fine.  I'll look into
HDMI-to-ethernet option, though.

I don't know why modulators are so expensive.  If they can sell ATSC/QAM usb
tuner for $40, I would think ATSC/QAM modulator could be in the same ball park.

Thanks guys.
--
William