Q: Why do programmers always get Christmas and Halloween mixed up?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 30 12:17:05 UTC 2010

I can not mix up Christmas and Halloween.

So why is the question? Very silly.

Halloween is a sort of pagan tradition taken of from northern tribes
from Europe. In Poland, at almost the same time there is tradition of
visiting graves of these of us whom we will never see again.

Christmas in Polish tradition starts in the evening of 24th of December.
This remains in my memory as the most wonderful day of the year. Entire
family, if only possible, gathers together behind the table.  There is a
place left at the table to that one who could not come, or to anyone who
might wish to come, even though a homeless.