Is this really a Linux user group?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 28 14:11:20 UTC 2010

You have point.  I blame Yanni for branching into "Public Transit". :-)  There
are 365 days in a year, and you've only seen a few days of it.  But, it does
indicate "responsiveness" and "dedication" of TLUG list members.  If you were to
ask Linux questions, I'm sure our answers will be equally varied and relevant,
and all typed on Linux machines.
--
William