today is the day

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 27 01:34:59 UTC 2010

| From: Thomas Milne <tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org>

| I am honestly mystified by the hatred of Miller in this city. No one
| can ever tell me _why_ they hate him, I just get this 'well he's
| really left wing'.

Me too.  (The garbage strike did look like a bad failure.)

But then I didn't see anything that wrong with Dion.  "Greenshift" was
mostly a good market-oriented approach.

|  Of
| course everything a right wing retard who barely made it through high
| school says is _much_ more trustworthy.

Now that is over the top.

Why would you call Ford a retard?  I imagine that you have no evidence
for that.

| I just don't understand why people see investment and development as
| some kind of great evil. To me, Pantalone was the obvious choice. The
| only one who wasn't repeating this myth that lower taxes are the
| salvation of people everywhere.

I have to say that I never got a feeling of vision from any candidate.
Maybe the visions could not fit through keyholes through which they
talk to me (TV news & newspapers).  The one debate I watched (there
were a lot) was rhetoric, at best.

Ammend that.  Ford's vision appeared to be so small to fit through the
keyhole.