today is the day

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 26 14:43:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:27:16PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> I live in Mississauga, and commute 100km per day.  So, I may be biased,
> but I'm utterly opposed to Public Transit.  If city wants to assist
> people with transportation, then city can run "public car rental".

Well I will just consider you crazy.  Plenty of people are really awful
drivers and should not be allowed to operate cars.  As for commuting
100km per day, that's silly too.  I think my 40km commute total per day
is already too long.

Mississauga is also a seriously bad case of urban sprawl making any
decent transit system nearly impossible to implement.

--
Len Sorensen