today is the day

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 25 20:59:30 UTC 2010

On 10/25/2010 04:50 PM, Timothy Hildred wrote:
> "You can be sure I won't be voting for Ford.  I live in Mississauga.  ;-)
>
> However, I think Ford's the lesser evil."
>
> Someone told me that Ford is like toronto's ralph kline

And you base voting decisions based on "someone told me"?

By the way, Ralph *Klein*, despite the incessant criticisms of him in
the press, which seems more determined to shape the news rather than
report it, was very popular as Mayor of Calgary and subsequently as the
Premier of Alberta. Calgary and Alberta both seem to be better off than
they were before he got into office so being likened to Ralph Klein
doesn't seem like such a bad thing.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay