today is the day

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 25 19:46:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Timothy Hildred wrote:

> for voting! just a friendly reminder not to let the forces of idiocy
> position their mascot above us in triumph.

I wish I could.  I discovered too late that if you buy a house and _then_
become a citizen that the city's voter roll is not automatically updated
(even though the federal one is).  Since I discovered this after the roll
had closed for this election I am unable to vote.

So I'm disenfranchied in Australia because I've been gone too long, and
now I'm disenfranchied here too :)

Well at least the federal roll should have my name.. but I should check...

Cheers,

Rob

--
Email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org		Linux counter ID #16440