today is the day

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 25 19:05:26 UTC 2010

On 10/25/2010 2:37 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Timothy Hildred <timhildred-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> for voting! just a friendly reminder not to let the forces of idiocy
>> position their mascot above us in triumph.
>>
>> NO FORD!
>
> I'm sufficiently unhappy with the options out there that I wonder if
> his "temporary triumph" wouldn't be a well-deserved expression of
> contempt for the city.  Historically, it seems pretty common that our
> democracies get the kind of leadership that they deserve, particularly
> when that leadership stinks.

Could any Ford supporter comment on how Rob Ford is running on a transit
platform which looks suspiciously like the old one his father helped can
in 1995?

The thought of another 180 degree shift in transit "vision" actually
makes me angry.

I vehemently oppose Rob Ford because of his preposterous transit plan.
Everything else on this campaign is fluff.

-Mike