[Bulk] Re:Dell 27" monitor on sale

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 22 11:56:15 UTC 2010

Yanni Chiu wrote:
> On 21/10/10 8:18 AM, James Knott wrote:
>> ... I also have a HD terminal connected to it, so I can use
>> it as a TV in my "office".
>
> What is an HD terminal? Is it a TV receiver?
A "cable box" for Rogers Cable.  It's the Scientific Atlanta 4250 that
Rogers rents & sells.  I bought two of them from Future Shop during last
year's "boxing week" sale.  The other one is used with my bedroom TV and
I also have a PVR connected to my 42" HDTV.
My monitor, an LG W2353V, has 3 inputs.  The DVI input is connected to
my computer, HDMI to the HD box and the VGA input is connected to a KVM
switch for 3 more computers.