Dell 27" monitor on sale

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 21 12:18:04 UTC 2010

Digimer wrote:
> The number of terminals I could have open on that thing...

I have a 23" 1080p monitor.  While not quite the same resolution as that
Dell, it's nice to have all that real estate.  One thing that's nice is
having two documents up, side by side, at the same time.  I often have
30-40 windows open at the same time.  I previously used a 15" 1024 x 768
monitor.  When I first got the 23" monitor, it took some getting used to
all the space.  I also have a HD terminal connected to it, so I can use
it as a TV in my "office".