Information Technology Infrastructure Library course?

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 19 20:57:37 UTC 2010

William,

How is your afternoon.  I am taking an earlier offer you made on
advising how to go about taking above course. Hope you have not yet
changed your mind!

> You may be looking for something taught at U of T's Faculty of
> Information (caveat - I am a 2005 Masters grad).  Here is the course
> list.
>
> http://www.ischool.utoronto.ca/programs-courses/courses

Hmm, I went through the list and I could not see anything named ITIL.
I am sure there is a reason you pointed me here, but I am at a loss at
which class would be pertinent to my needs.

> If you decide to apply, drop me a note offlist to hear more about my
> experience and see if I have any advice about tuning an application (if
> you want).

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate a lot. I assume you like the
instructor as you seem happy to be associated with the school.  Would
this be correct?  Do i need to find all the requirements for masters
student applicant considering all I need is ITIL certificate?  I mean,
I do not intend to be a matriculating student.  And how would you
advice to approach the application now that you have the inside
knowledge about the school.

> --
>
> yours,
>
> William