Ubuntu 10.10 Netbook Version -- one step forward, 10 steps back

aaron d instantkamera-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 18 18:51:21 UTC 2010

ok, so you are describing something worse than the left handed menu that was
in 10.04? I haven't tried 10.10 so I don't know, but at first your
description didnt sound like anything new (lack of a bottom bar and
something going on on the left had side). Perhaps I don't want to bother
giving it a whirl.