Fwd: Ubuntu 10.10 is Released

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 12 15:32:13 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 04:54:11PM -0400, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
> if you watched the hitcher's guide to the universe you would have been
> cracking-up reading this. I find the ubuntu camp can look at themselves
> and poke fun at their work!

I have seen the movie, the tv shows, heard the radio shows and read
the books.  I did not find Ubuntu's release comments at all funny.
I think they have completely missed the point.

What does 42 = 101010 have to do with ubuntu 10.10?  It doens't even
have the same digits.  Overall a very ill conceived and not well thought
out rambling.

--
Len Sorensen