Are you running Linux as your desktop?

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 10 03:33:00 UTC 2010

grrrr. i feel robbed,
my wife has mint desktop, ubuntu portable,
i have a ubuntu toughbook, and a ubuntu tablet, a redflag MID, a mint
desktop, and a ubuntu desktop, and another mint desktop coming back
online,
and all they have is 5+ as an option! This stat is already going to be
biases downwards :(  ....  :)
not including my new samsung android (when ever it arrives). and not
including about 4 linux servers, but, wouldn't be honest to count
those.

actually it already looks odd, MINT distro's are way out of proportion
with what mint or distrowatch says, way out of proportion, i wonder if
Minters are saying ubuntu?

gotta find out what country belongs to that flag that is currently way
out in front.... hitting google now.

tl