Information Technology Infrastructure Library course?

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 7 22:02:29 UTC 2010

Hi pals

Apology for spamming your in box, and I hope you do not mind a quick
question.  I am interested in taking ITIL course.  The odd thing is, I
can not seem to find any ITIL class on either Ryerson, York or Seneca
website. Seriously, I have googled on it a lot.

Is there someone here who can point me to such a class, or someone who
can advice.  Would really appreciate some pointes

Thanks in advance for your advice

William