IPv4 to IPv6...

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 6 20:07:35 UTC 2010

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> They don't cost much.
All this was for customers, not me.  They expect Bell to provide what's
necessary.  It is this work that has left such a bad taste in my mouth
re Sympatico.  The rest of Bell isn't so bad.  However, I also had some
other experience with them, when I was helping a neighbour.  After 3 DOA
modems, one of which also killed the phone line, they gave up and went
with Rogers, which work fine from the start.