Zyxel Linux firmware sources

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 3 18:15:26 UTC 2010

D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at ...> writes:
> It depends very much on local legal system.  How is Romania's system?

Technically it's part of the EU and should work with EU rules on this, in
practice there are too many other problems for this to be a priority.

Thanks for the links, I did not know Zyxel had a brush in with the enforcers.
Still the way in which the software must be requested, by email, is dodgy.
Anyway, that's the way they want it then well that's it. I assume that they
continue to try to put liens on it by claiming you cannot publish it or
otherwise display it?! That's the only reason I know for not putting it on a
website.

thanks,

-- Peter