RAID Controllers in GTA

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 28 17:00:04 UTC 2010

I hadn't looked NCIX until you mentioned it, Michael, thanks.  I was
primarily looking at the College Street shops, which don't really have
anything I'm looking for.

Rafael, that's one of the models I'm looking at.  It works well and doesn't
require any sort of custom oem file or anything in ESXi 4.1?  If that's the
case, I'll pick one up asap.

Thanks!
-jason

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Rafael Carneiro <rafael.carneiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org