Mobile internet in GTA? (not Rogers/Bell/Telus)

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 28 07:02:55 UTC 2010

  I've looked at the BRAT (Bell Rogers And Telus) websites, and their
mobile internet prices are rather high, to say the least.  Wind and
Mobilicity look promising.  Are there any other providers?  By the way,
Wind's website crashed my linux system twice on Saturday evening.  The
second time, I couldn't even shut down gracefully with MagicSysReq.  I
have a couple of questions...

   1. How is their coverage and signal strength in the GTA?
   2. Do their USB mobile internet sticks work with linux?