OT: openoffice - embed spreadsheet w/ *#$! grid lines!!!

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 23 05:42:54 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

In hte last 12-hour stretch of a $200K grant application and trying to get a
fricking calc spreadsheet to embed properly in a writer document.

I can get the datea there easily enough:

select range in calc.  copy.

change focus to write document.  paste.

Now I have the OLE object, looking perfect but NO GRID LINES!!  and as far
as I can tell theres seems to be no way around this.  Does anyone else have
a hint?  tyring to use DDE instead gives me veyr ugly results.  gaah!  help!
thanks,
matt