draw a pretty timeline graphic w/ text?

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 12 04:19:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Scott Allen <mlxxxp-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> We've not heard from you on this subject since your first post. With
> all the replies, I'd be interested in what you finally ended up doing.
>
> hey scott,

mostly i've been spinning my wheels fruitlessly on a grant application!
Dia's interface is usable, much more so than Openoffice or the Gimp for this
sort of thing.  Graphviz looks much much cooler, but I didn't have the 15
minutes to look at the documentation...  I think I want to use GraphVi --
more on principle than anything else -- but I am deathly stressed right now
and unfocussed on it.  I promise to report back in 10 dyas or so when I have
some breathe to spare?
thanks to eveyrone,
matt