What's your Favourite Webmail Client

Fabio FZero fabio.fzero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 22:18:14 UTC 2010

Gmail.

Really. I don't even use regular mailers anymore. Just set it to work
with IMAP and that's it.

Of course there will be someone here saying OH MY PRIVACY IS DEAD OMG
CORPORATE AMERICA THINK OF THE CHILDREN, but it's a fact: there isn't
anything even close to the level of polish of Gmail's interface out
there right now.

- Fabio