What's your Favourite Webmail Client

Stephen W. Clarke stephenc-wtWqQT8woy8 at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 19:02:29 UTC 2010

I just thought I'd run a quick opinion survey with regard to peoples
favourite webmail client for their email servers. I've been using
SquirrelMail for quite some time (6-7 years) and have been quite please
with it myself. But lately I have been getting some push back from staff
wanting to have a more flexible client for composing in html. The
SquirrelMail html plug-in works but it requires people to do some things
in a very specific order.

A quick Web search turned up the following 5 clients. Do any of you have
any opinions about any of these? or something else entirely?
BlueMamba
IlohaMail
RoundCube
SquirrelMail