problems with teksavvy

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 02:08:39 UTC 2010

I feel bad though for TekSavvy, because everyone who is on the DUPONT poi is
practically screwed until rogers fixes it. The main issue is that because
its not there technology there at rogers mercy.  So there are many people
having this problem, and are at dialup/low end speeds until its resolved.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:50 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> | From: Neil Watson <tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org>
>
> | I've heard that the Rogers Teksavvy relationship is tough.  It is my
> | understand that Rogers was ordered to lease lines to third parties and
> | now do so in a work to rule spirit.
>
> They were ordered to do that by the CRTC something like 10 years ago.
> Obviously they jumped at the chance.  (3web actually got to resell
> Rogers stuff some years ago; I take it that this was not really a 3rd
> party arrangement.)

Dave Germiquet