problems with teksavvy

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 01:40:10 UTC 2010

I have the 181 stick and use it on Wind.  Wind service is very spotty.
Make sure you have coverage in your area.  There are many dead spots.
If you use it one place it seems reliable.  Moving from place to place,
e.g. Go train is much worse.  It does work on Linux.

I've heard that the Rogers Teksavvy relationship is tough.  It is my
understand that Rogers was ordered to lease lines to third parties and
now do so in a work to rule spirit.

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant