SPF and caching DNS

Terrence Enger tenger-P1ovA8G34VBEfu+5ix1nRw at public.gmane.org
Mon May 31 02:33:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 17:29 +0530, shinoj vg wrote:

> Adding fw2.easydns.com to your spf should solve the problem.
>
> Please contact easydns.com and see if any other IP's need to be
> included.

I finally got in touch with easydns.com  At their suggestion, I
added "include:easydns.com" in the TXT record.  Once again, I can
send email.

(If this message comes through, I will have have succeeded in
sending *two* emails with the updated TXT record <grin />.)

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Terry.