Is Arch Linux Really Faster Than Ubuntu?

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 25 14:40:35 UTC 2010

That's true Lennart.

That's why I didn't say that Arch is better.. or ubuntu is better...

As I said (and you agree) depends on how do you use your system.

You said you do like to try new distros and new package managements. Well,
did you try Arch? You should try it. It's a nice distro and I'm sure you
will not be disappointed with our package manager (pacman). It's really
good. I'm also an Debian fan. I'm an network administrator and all the
servers here (company) are running Debian. But in my laptop I do prefer
Arch.Give it a chance. ;]

Best Regards,

---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net