OT experiences with tigerdirect

Jose jtc-vS8X3Ji+8Wg6e3DpGhMbh2oLBQzVVOGK at public.gmane.org
Wed May 19 13:36:49 UTC 2010

On 5/18/2010 11:10 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:44:09AM -0400, Dave Cramer wrote
>
>> Anyone else have poor experience with TG ?

I had had both kind, one good and a couple of awful, the awful were on
their premises a few years back, I don't know what was with their staff
back then, that they had this "I am too good for you" attitude across
the floor, second one I was there only to advise a friend about some ram
sticks he need it for his computer, and we got the same attitude to the
point that my friend actually said the store was full of j#$@ks; I had
to come back a few years later and something got change as their staff
was actually willing to serve and help you, online as long as I know and
I am sure what I am ordering is what I need it's been okay (their
return-pay restocking fee sucks), I bought some camera from them and had
to call in and they were okay, not the best compared to some other more
expensive retailers (bestbuy).