OT experiences with tigerdirect

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 18 18:48:52 UTC 2010

I've had good experience with Filtech. Good prices, decent quality

On 2010-05-18 11:19 AM, "William O'Higgins Witteman" <
william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 01:04:52PM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
>On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Da...
I have had several computers assembled at Filtech, and they have all
lasted well.  They only offer Gigabyte and Asus motherboards (maybe MSI
too) because they don't want to deal with the problems that cheap
motherboards lead to.  I appreciate that stance.
--

yours,

William