Best Linux Virtuallization Framework for Running Windows?

Mon May 17 16:32:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 11:55:25AM -0400, Fabio FZero wrote:
>I only tried running windows on Virtualbox. Works pretty well.
>
>Of course it depends on what exaclty you want to do. I don't know if
>VBox is the best option for servers, for instance.

You let Windows boxes on the Internet?  Really?

No, this is for multiple versions of IE testing, because having more
than one version of IE on a Windows box is a pain, and having a Windows
box at all just for occasional testing always seems like a waste.

Good to know about Virtualbox, thanks.
--

yours,

William