SNMP over OpenVPN

Rafael Carneiro rafael.carneiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri May 14 21:48:07 UTC 2010

I really don't think there's a problem with SNMP. It sounds more like a
firewall issue.
First of all, can you snmpwalk the host from another host on the same
network? (on debian/ubuntu, you have to edit /etc/default/snmpd to allow
connections to any IPs other than localhost/127.0.0.1)
If that works fine, it should just work over the VPN as well.

Rafael