routers that include openvpn bridges

teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Mon May 10 19:59:11 UTC 2010

I have made a few openvpn  bridges and roadwarrior vpn users.
I portforward 1194/udp from the router to the NAT address of the openvpn
server.
Its a solution that works.

If I used a router that includes openvpn-bridge in the firmware,
I could get rid of the openvpn server box.

I believe there is a fork of Tomato that does this.
I think there are some other open source router firmwares that are able
to make openvpn-bridges.

Is there any routers and opensource firmwares that will do this?