indy game pack - pay what you can results

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri May 7 15:56:12 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 11:46:23AM -0400, Richard Weait wrote:
> Every time I see one of these, they end the same way.
>
> Linux users value software more than windows users.
> http://blog.wolfire.com/2010/05/Linux-users-contribute-twice-as-much-as-Windows-users

I was just noticing the same thing a minute ago.

So like why are we not seeing more games developed for linux again? :)

Apparently given the choice, windows users don't want to spend money.
Linux users will if given quality products (no DRM and such).

I am trying to decide what to do.  I already bought world of goo when
they did something similar last year.

--
Len Sorensen