Ryzom coming to Linux and FreeBSD?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu May 6 20:33:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 03:55:08PM -0400, Jason Carson wrote:
> I tried Ryzom a while back and it was ok but the one thing I didn't like
> was that if you have, for example, 5 people in your party you would need
> to kill the boss 5 times. Waiting for respawns got boring fast. This is
> what drove me away.

That doesn't make sense.

Five killing a thing is much easier than one killing a thing.  Doing
something easier 5 times does not make it as hard as one killing that
thing.  They could have made the fight 5 times harder instead and that
would have made some sense for balancing concerns.

--
Len Sorensen