Laptop Repair Recommendation - Apology

TeeCee teecee-3xpccZqdWRo7lZ9V/NTDHw at public.gmane.org
Sat May 1 16:46:01 UTC 2010

 Sorry for the bad grammar. The Medical Arts building should stop intermittently disappearing by the end of the day, depending on your knowledge. I keep forgetting that bad grammar and coding don't mix.  I can't say the same for the rain stopping though. Linux In The Park your on your own.

Hopefully one of you guys can craft up a perl one liner to take care of things.

 TC