Asus motherboard? -- never again!

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 29 16:35:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:02, Lennart Sorensen

>> WEIRD problem. I can't stand Asus after this one. It was followed by a
>> Gigabyte, could install anything (well, didn't try Windows)
>
> But what chipset?  That might have made a lot more difference to
> installing things than who made the board.

KT133, as far as I can remember.
I'm not a Via chipset fan, either. I only bought this one because it
was very cheap.

Currently I'm into NVidia chipsets. But probably "your favourite
chipset" is something like your favorite restaurant: has so many
personal issues involved that one's opinion cannot rule the world.

> --
> Len Sroensen

Renata Rocha
re-9siASaY8nq0dnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org