Presentation Camp

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 8 17:28:21 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Daniel Armstrong <daniel-r35aSzp7v8jQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Colin McGregor <colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

[snip]

>> Tickets to the Presentation Camp are free but you MUST register for a
>> ticket in advance. Details can be seen here :
>> http://www.chrisgurney.ca/tag/presentationcamp/
>
> Thanks for the information Colin... sounds good! I just registered myself.

Great stuff, long time no see. I did notice that on your LinkedIn
profile you are listed as being dwarmstrong-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org yet hear you are
listed as daniel-r35aSzp7v8jQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org , which e-mail address is best?

Other bits, I've been doing a bit of stuff with PlanetGeek
(http://www.planetgeek.ca/) a group in Toronto that takes old PCs,
fixes them up, installs Ubuntu on them and then gives them away via a
local foodbank. My role in all of this is to act as trainer, offering
introductory Linux lessons, which is all kind of fun. I see the
training as sort of an off-shoot of my writing...

Will I be seeing you at an upcoming GTALug or Unix Unanimous
(http://www.unixunanimous.org/), meeting ?

Beyond the above, I am currently between contracts (in my last role I
was working for a CIBC contractor at CIBC writing Linux server
documentation) and I am looking for a system administration role
and/or writing documentation. If I could pick your brain on this score
in the near future I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Colin.