Presentation Camp

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 8 14:46:29 UTC 2010

For those in the group who plan to give a GTALug (or other Open Source
group) presentation in future (and as I like to see people give back
to the community I hope this is EVERYONE on this list), should have a
look at "Presentation Camp".

"Presentation Camp" will be the evening of March 23rd at the Ryerson
University Library (an under 10 minute walk from the Dundas subway
station). The event will consist of a series of short talks by several
different speakers on how to make better public presentations.

Tickets to the Presentation Camp are free but you MUST register for a
ticket in advance. Details can be seen here :
http://www.chrisgurney.ca/tag/presentationcamp/

If you look at the list of people who have registered for the event
you will see that yes, I am already registered...

Colin McGregor

P.S. for those who would like to see notes on some of the
presentations I've done in the past, and the sort of thing I would
like to do a bit better in future, have a look at:
http://gtalug.org/wiki/Colinmc