Microsoft exec pitches Internet usage tax to pay for cybersecurity

Slack Rat slacker-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 5 06:51:03 UTC 2010

John Myshrall a écrit profondement:

| John Myshrall wrote:
| > Got to love M$. Got this from Groklaw.
| >
| > http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/84717-microsoft-exec-pitches-internet-usage-tax-to-pay-for-cybersecurity-programs
| >

| > Some of the comments are really funny. I did not know that MS own 35
| > % of Apple.

| Strike that about M$ ownership, I Googled the answer. Funny that many
| still believe it.

The 35pc, if I remember correctly, refers to the _DoomsDay Cache_ as it is
generally known, or unknown as the case may be.

Nope, not December 21, 2012, when, according to the Mayan Calendar, the
World will end.

And definitely not Apple related. But of other edible commodities, or
at least the seeds for producing tthe same.

It's the Ultimate Defence of the New World Order to restart Civilization
after most of the bio-mass on Earth is destroyed by Iran's Nuclear
Bombs or Monsanto's Wonder Seeds or similar Catastrophe.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

;)
.
--