Machine fake rebooting

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 1 18:03:49 UTC 2010

Nope. That's the weird thing. The box is actually my NAT router, which
I also use when I need to access files at home etc etc
Nobody else with access to the house (so no physical access to the
box), and nobody else should have any accounts on that machine.
The weirdest part is that it seems to state that whatever user I'm
logged in as (myself or "root" if I've su'ed) is the one stated as
doing the fake-reboot, but I certainly didn't instantiate it.

I've since changed my own password and turned on molly-guard just in
case. Is there perhaps something that can be misinterpreted as a
reboot or some weird hot-key that will do it?

- TJA