Any Google Chrome/Chromium or Opera experiences/reviews?

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 30 23:29:35 UTC 2010

i used opera from about 2004-2008 and I thought it blew everything else out of the water.
but it started to act up on linux alot especially around the the 64bit stuff.
So i went to firefox, which became just as fast as opera for the most part.
But flash crashing firefox became tiresome after your 5th crash of the day,
so i went to chrome which i think has crashed on me once in a month.
Chrome isn't quite as configurable as firefox. Chrome is a bit faster but not
enought to make firefox a deal breaker. Once firefox gets it shit together with flash,
I will probably go back to it somemore. Right now i use chrome 80-90% or time and firefox the rest.
I tried opera again recently, but stuff like moonlight, and other extensions and video stuff doesn't seem
to work as well (if at all), it also doesn't seem any faster. (there speed advantage has closed up over the years).
I also like chrome because it is really working hard on html5 features.

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>