Dedicated web hosting with Canadian-located data centers

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 30 06:39:39 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am looking for a 100% Canadian web hosting solution offering Linux + root
access (with good uptime and a small price!).

I need to install XWiki which runs on Java. I had a bad experience a few years
back with the semi-dedicated/virtual box at GoDaddy. Because I only had
partial access, I could install the software but I was unable to configure it
properly because I had no access to the logs (for starters). It would be much
easier if I had root access. I don't expect any company to have XWiki pre-
installed, but that could work as well.

Any recommendation?

Thanks

Marc