Home NAS Recommendations

Mon Jun 28 03:39:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 03:46:29AM +0100, Timothy Hildred wrote:
>the sheevaplug might be a good option, low power use, pretty powerful, nice and
>small

It does look interesting, but it ends up being a bit more expensive -
and I don't know where to buy one.

Another possibility that occurs to me is that I could pick up a router
with a USB port.  Lennart's much-touted D-Link DIR-825 has such a port,
and that could be very attractive - both in terms of cost and function.
I've been thinking of replacing my current router for a while with one
that speaks "N", so this could be that opportunity.  Hmm...
--

yours,

William